HYBRID NEW CARS
Some Brief information On Hybrid Style New Cars - Take a look at how they work, and what new car company has come out with in this new vehicle market.
Unconventionally fueled New Cars:
Welcome To New Car Seek.com. We wanted to introduce to you some prototype unconventionally fueled vehicles that are currently in the New car market, and some that are not yet available.
The first type of vehicle that is currently available, is the Hybrid style of New car called the Hybrid Electric Vehicle or HEV. This type of new car has two or more power sources to drive the car. They use on-board rechargeable energy storage systems or RESS (basically a bank of batteries) and a conventional fuel source such as the internal combustion system or fuel cell. This type of car makes very efficient use of specialized rechargeable batteries that can propel a car at normal highway speeds for a limited amount of interval roadway miles. Some of these cars also make use of the conventional internal combustion engine as well that either assist the battery powered Hybrid car, or can be switched back and forth.
This vehicle uses different ways of recapturing energy. The first is by using the braking capabilities to capture energy and store it in the batteries. Hybrids also can be plugged in to fill up the batteries. This allows the gas or diesel engine to be shut off during idle times or long stops saving on fuel.
Some positive points of view:
Hybrids are great for the environment.
- Generally they largely produce less emission gasses then normal cars.
- Overall by theory they should outlast conventional vehicles
- Batteries are a rechargeable resource, and can be recycled to be reused.
- Great for city driving
Types of Hybrid Motors:
- Hybrid-electric petroleum vehicles
- Continuously Recharged Battery Electric Vehicle
- Hybrid fuel dual mode
Hybrids have little or no more additional maintenance.
- Other than the typical maintenance you would have with the usual vehicle, Hybrids can go a lot longer between scheduled maintenance intervals
- Battery life is very long
- Electric motors require a lot less moving parts
- Refueling is as easy as plugging in a vacuum cleaner
- By theory the life of the car should be more than 3 times or more than a typical internal combustion vehicle.
- These cars are not good for long distance
The government does provide a tax credit for buying this type of vehicle. (check with your accountant – because we are not accountants and are not responsible for any changes or wrong information on this site)
Fuel mileage is exceptional.
Hybrids new cars are becoming more and more popular, but here are some negative points:
- Hybrids do lack power in comparison.
- Hybrids are very expensive to buy
- Trying to find a place to recharge can be difficult.
- The mile range of the vehicle can be short depending on how you drive.
Here are some makers of Hybrid style cars:
- Built the Toyota Hybrid Prius, 51 miles Hwy, and 60 miles city
- Toyota Camry Hybrid, 38 miles Hwy, and 40 miles city
- Toyota Highlander Hybrid, 27 miles Hwy, and 31 miles city
- Is reinventing the Ford Escape which is the first SUV style hybrid vehicle, 29 miles Hwy, and 33 miles city
- has come out with the hybrid Chevy Malibu mileage not yet rated – stay tuned!!
- Makes the Hybrid Honda Accord, 29 miles Hwy, and 20 miles city
- And the Hybrid Honda Civic, 51 miles Hwy, and 49 miles city
- Lexus Hybrid GS450H, mileage not yet rated – stay tuned!!
- Lexus Hybrid RX400H, mileage not yet rated – stay tuned!!
- Lexus Hybrid LS600H, mileage not yet rated – stay tuned!!
- Lexus Hybrid GS450H, 28 miles Hwy, and 25 miles city
- Lexus Hybrid RX400H, 27 miles Hwy, and 31 miles city
- Mazda Hybrid Tribute, mileage not yet rated – stay tuned!!
- Mercury Hybrid Mariner, 23 miles Hwy, and 18 miles city
- Nissan Hybrid Altima, 36 miles Hwy, and 42 miles city
- Saturn Hybrid Aura, 29 miles Hwy, and 20 miles city
- Saturn Hybrid VUE, mileage not yet rated – stay tuned!!
NEW CAR BUYING COURSE
CLICK THE LINK
ABOVE TO START LEARNING HOW YOU
CAN BY A NEW CAR CHEAPER AND EASIER